Thursday 22 December 2016

Intranquil Spirit story

I have been getting hundreds of emails about the Intranquil Spirit (Prayer of Intranquility) spell, this has made me decide to write about when I first used the spell.

I came across the spell years ago in a book that I had from Finbarr, it told of bringing a lover back on her knees begging for another chance, and I thought it was typical Finbarr sensationalism but boy was I wrong.

I cast the spell on a Friday night, yes during a waxing moon, although I didn't plan to do it then it just happened on that night because of my trip to the occult shop near where I lived. I can't remember the exact oils I used but they were probably exactly the same as those listed by Lucky Mojo, although the Intranqulity oil was probably Restless oil in those days.

The spell went through alright, didn't see anything out the ordinary and didn't feel anything in the room with me which was surprising in a way. I cleaned up and got on with my life for the rest of the day, aware that I had done the spell but I was overthinking it.

The following day is when things started going funny, during the pitch black I went to put a light on and it blew the fusing in the house for the first ever time, I had to flick the main switch and I found 1 of the bulbs had exploded which was again a first in the house. Then I noticed a giant "Y" on the top of a bin, I took that as meaning the spirit would work for me, because remember its just a random spirit your picking from hell.

Intranquility Spell

No comments:

Post a Comment